It’s fair say that most people realise that there are many benefits of exercising on a regular basis. However most of these people still choose not do so.
It’s a strange situation, the thought of starting exercise; it’s like a choir, but afterwards you feel a lot better for it and despite this it’s likely to be hard to begin exercising again on the next day.
Finding the inspiration to exercise can be difficult at the best of times. So finding a fitness routine that you enjoy will be a good start.
The benefits of exercise:
- Can help lower levels of stress
- Can help to improve posture
- Can help with sleep
- Helps you to gain stronger muscles
- Increases heart & lung efficiency
- Lowers the risk of heart disease and lung disease
- Will help overall circulation
- Will help reduce blood pressure
- Helps people to lose weight
- Can helps to reduce depression
- Can helps to reduce cholesterol levels
- Helps to reduce symptoms of arthritis
As the above list suggests there are many reasons as to why people should start to exercise and this list is only a few out of many health benefits that could be mentioned. However often the reason for starting an exercise routine is purely down to losing weight to improve self esteem.