Shopping for food is something we all have to do, even though choosing the right foods can be very hard. To help you we’ve put together some simple tips to help make things easier:
- Never go shopping on an empty stomach.
- Select canned fruits and tuna that are packed in water, not oil or syrup.
- Look at the labels for the words “hydrogenated” or “partially hydrogenated”. The earlier you see them on the list, the higher the amount of unhealthy trans fatty acids the food will contain.
- Don’t buy turkey with the skin on it, and if you plan to buy chicken – buy a chicken breast meal.
- When you select frozen dinners, select those that are not only low in fat, but low in sodium and cholesterol as well.
- If you aren’t consuming enough dairy products, go with calcium fortified orange juice instead.
- Choose whole grain breads, cereals, and rolls.
- Try cantaloupe. With just 95 calories, half of the melon will provide more than a day’s supply of Vitamin C and beta carotene.
- Don’t be tricked into buying yogurt covered by nuts or raisins, as the coating is normally made of sugar and partially hydrogenated oils.
- Get some of the low fat treats, such as pretzels, ginger snaps, and angel food cake.
Boswellia Extract, Glucosamine HCL, Chondroitin, Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid – 60 capsules£19.99 Inc VAT / £16.66Ex VAT Add to basket
One a day Multivitamin – 60 tablets£14.99 Inc VAT / £12.49Ex VAT Add to basket
Hair, Skin & Nails Supplements – 45 Capsules£14.99 Inc VAT / £12.49Ex VAT Add to basket
Pure Glucosamine HCL Chondroitin Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate & Vitamin C – 60 Capsules£17.99 Inc VAT / £14.99Ex VAT Add to basket
Pure Raspberry Ketone Extract – 600mg – 60 capsules
£14.99Inc VAT / £6.24Ex VAT Add to basket
Pure Acai Berry, Raspberry Ketone & Green Coffee Extract, 60 Capsules£17.99 Inc VAT / £14.99Ex VAT Add to basket